1,063 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, Hypocrisy, Waste, Etc
The list of Obama lies, corruption, etc. is now growing so long that you need a continuous scroll to document it all, and what has been uncovered is just scratching the surface. He has so blatantly broken the law that he should have been impeached in the first year of his presidency. But he didn’t just stop with breaking the law. By giving aid, even military aid, and comfort to our enemies, he has committed treason, and he should meet the fate of a traitor.
Enjoy a little light reading in the linked pdf below. Get comfortable. It may take a while to read all of misdeeds of one Barack Hussein Obama.
Filed under: Corruption, crime, Exceeding Constitutional Authority, Executive Branch, Illegal Immigration, Marxism, Media Bias, National Security, Opressive Government, Progressivism, Race Relations, Separation of Powers | Tagged: Afghanistan, amnesty, arab spring, Bailout, Barack Obama, Benghazi, Border Patrol, Brian Terry, cheat, Chris Stevens, collusion, corrupt, Corruption, drone, email, email scandal, FBI investigation, FOIA, freedom of information act, GM, government shutdown, Guantanamo Bay, Hillary Clinton, if you like your doctor, Illegal Immigration, Iraq, IRS, IRS targeting, ISIS, James Comey, lawless, Libya, lie, lobbyists, Lockerbie bomber, Lois Lerner, NSA, Obama, Obamacare, Patriot Act, Stimulus, tax cheat, Timothy Geithner, TSA, unions, Vietnam Memorial, Wall Street, warrantless wiretapping | Leave a comment »
The democrats have thrown down the gauntlet. This is it. This is where you must choose. Do you side with American citizens, or with illegal aliens? Do you stand for the rule of law, or the rule of men seeking their own benefit? Do you support our Constitution as the rule of law, or the rule of dictators and oligarchs?
Tim Kaine and Hillary Clinton have made it quite clear that they stand with the law breaking illegal alien before they stand with the American citizen. We all know what Hillary Clinton thinks about the rule of law. And Barack Obama made it clear what democrats think about the US Constitution. Kaine also states another bitter truth in that Paul Ryan will without a doubt cave in to the democrats, as he always has in the past.
If Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine (Kaine and Unable) win, or more likely steal the election in November, there is nothing else left to hold the union together. The Constitution is the contract that binds the country together, and the democrats have shredded it. Conservative states must secede as the last chance to avoid an all out revolution. Then it will be up to the blue states and the democrat tyrants to decide whether there is a war or not.
Tim Kaine promises bill to legalize illegal immigrants in ‘first 100 days’
PHILADELPHIA — A new Clinton administration would pursue a bill to legalize illegal immigrants in “the first 100 days” of her tenure, vice presidential candidate Tim Kaine told Spanish-language network Telemundo in an interview Monday, presenting a deep contrast with Republicans. Continue reading →
Filed under: Corruption, Exceeding Constitutional Authority, Illegal Immigration, National Security, Opressive Government, Progressivism, Voting | Tagged: amnesty, Constitution, democrats, Hillary Clinton, Illegal Immigration, latino voters, Paul Ryan, POTUS, rule of law, secede, secession, Tim Kaine | Leave a comment »
Can we build a wall on our southern border?
• The US-Mexico border is approximately 1,900 miles, or 10,032,000 ft long
• Trump said he would build a wall 30 feet deep (in the ground?), and 30 feet high, and I’ll assume 10 feet thick
• Every 10 foot long section of that wall (assuming solid construction) would require approximately 222.22 cubic yards of concrete
• 1,900 miles of such a wall would require 222,931,104 cubic yards of concrete
• Last time I priced concrete in my local area, it was $110/cubic yard
• At that price it would take $24,522,421,440 (about $24.5 billion) plus labor, etc to build the wall
• In 2010, it was estimated that illegal immigration costs taxpayers $113 billion dollars
• We have several million more illegal aliens now than in 2010, and they are receiving far more in benefits.
So, for LESS THAN HALF OF ONE YEAR’S WORTH of what we are spending on illegal aliens, we could build a heavily fortified wall, and then man it with guards and guns.
Filed under: Illegal Immigration | Tagged: anchor baby, border, border security, concrete, cost of illegal immigration, deport, deportation, Donald Trump, illegal alien, Illegal Immigration, taxpayer dollars, wall, Welfare | Leave a comment »
Obama Has Actually Accomplished Quite a Lot in His Presidency. But That’s Not a Good Thing
Obama has actually accomplished quite a bit, and here’s a long list of his accomplishments, so stop bashing him, haters!
- First President to be photographed smoking a joint.
- First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
- First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
- First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
- First President to violate the War Powers Act.
- First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
- First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
- First President to spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs.
- First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
- First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
- First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
- First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
- First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
- First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
- First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
- First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
- First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
- First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
- First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
- First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
- First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
- First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
- First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
- First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
- First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
- First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
- First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
- First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
- First President to go on multiple “global apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.
- First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
- First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
- First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
- First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
- First President to repeat the Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
- First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
- First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they “volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences.”
- Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.
It’s hard to comprehend all this guy has gotten away with. Any other president would have been impeached during the first year of their presidency for what this tyrant has done! For what Obama has done in 5 years, ANY other president would have been arrested, tried for treason, and HUNG. What in God’s name is wrong with our government that they allow this guy carte blanch to break the law, rewrite and create laws without congress, and ignore and attack the Constitution? It absolutely boggles the mind!
What spawned such an evil man? How about a communist-muslim loving mother who was into posing for pornographic pictures, a communist-muslim father (whether you believe the father is BO, Sr., or Frank Marshall Davis, the father was at least communist), communist grandparents, terrorist and communist friends and mentors?
Einstein actually explained how Obama’s background came together to form who he is.
(H/T patriotnewswire.com. Most of this post comes from this article http://patriotnewswire.com/2015/02/stop-bashing-because-heres-a-list-of-obamas-accomplishments-haters/#, with a few additions and edits)
Filed under: Communism, Constitution, Corruption, Exceeding Constitutional Authority, Executive Branch, Illegal Immigration, Islam, Marxism, Media Bias, National Security, Opressive Government, Progressivism, Stimulus | Tagged: amnesty, arbitrary enforcement, auto pen, bankruptcy law, betraying the military, birth certificate, Christians, cocaine, college transcripts, Compensation Czar, Congress, Constitution, Corruption, court order, create law, credit rating, criminals, Czar, date nights, deportation, destroying the military, dog trainer, dope smoker, dream act, dreamer, drugs, enforce laws, foreign student, global apology tour, golf, green energy, green jobs, Gulf of Mexico, hidden records, illegal aliens, joint, Koran, labor unions, marajuana, Muslim, National Day of Prayer, National Defense, Nobel Peace Prize, Obamacare, obey the constitution, oil drilling, pass law, passport records, personal trainer, quran, records, shovel-ready, social security number, Stimulus, taxpayer expense, travel, unions, vacations, war on coal, war powers act | Leave a comment »
Filed under: Illegal Immigration, Immigration, Separation of Powers | Tagged: accommodation, assimilate, benefit, citizen, code enforcement, enforcement, illegal alien, illegal immigrant, Illegal Immigration, immigration law, immigration system, selective | 4 Comments »
Arrest the Marxist-progressive prick Gutierrez for inciting violence. His threats amount to terrorism. These tactics are the same ones you see from the communist-controlled labor unions. We’re not going to be intimidated by cowardly little pricks like Gutierrez who will never do the dirty work themselves, but will simply incite others to do it for them. Just like terrorists, and just like communists.
If ILLEGAL ALIENS and their supporters want to get violent because we aren’t rewarding them for BREAKING THE LAW, then we will no longer have a reason NOT to shoot them. A 35¢ bullet is cheaper than all the taxpayer funded goodies we’re giving them, or even a bus ticket back to the border. So, if they CHOOSE to give us a reason to shoot you, it will be a bargain for us.
Dem. Rep Gutierrez Warns of Unprecedented Immigrant “Militancy” After Judge Orders Obama to Stop Amnesty In Texas
19 Feb, 2015 by Terresa Monroe-Hamilton
So, nudge becomes push becomes shove, huh? Careful sir, who you threaten… you may think that you can have a sitting President trash and ignore the Constitution, but we still have a few sane judges here in America. We’re not full-blown communist yet, much to your displeasure, I’m sure. If there is militancy, Americans will kick said militants’ butts all the way back across the border. Mexico doesn’t own us… Obama doesn’t rule us… and you don’t scare us.
Filed under: Illegal Immigration, Marxism, National Security, Progressivism | Tagged: amnesty, communists, Congress, democrat, demonstrations, deport, exceeding constitutional authority, Illegal Immigration, illegals, inciting violence, latinos, Luis Guiterriz, Mexico, Obama, protest, protests, rewarding lawbreakers, riots, Terrorism, terrorists, threats, violence | Leave a comment »