What Percent Are You?

I am the 80% of Americans who are conservative, dismayed at the insanity of the other 20%, wishing they would join the 80% in protesting the 0.000174% in Washington D.C. who are causing 99.999% of the problems for the rest of us while expanding their personal portfolios by hundreds of percent in ways that would send the 99.999826% of us to jail.


Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: