Here Obama is caught in yet another lie. The democrats are all either stupid, or dishonest when they say they haven’t read or are not familiar with what is in the legislation they pass. Mostly I think it’s dishonesty. Once in a while you get a little morsel of honesty, like when one of the poll-iticians (can’t remember which one, but think it was Waxman on the climate bill) admitted that he didn’t read, and in fact didn’t even write the legislation to which his name was attached. He “outsourced” the writing to some scientists who are not even part of the government, and whose bias and unknown credentials do not make them acceptable appointees to decide my future.
Here’s the other question that has been asked by many of our dear leaders. If this legislation passes, will it apply to the members of the house, the senate, and the president? As I understand it, language is actually written into the senate version that EXEMPTS them from participating. Many callers to several of the talk shows I listen to have called their representatives to ask that question. Almost none have actually gotten to talk to the representative, most have talked to staffers, and most of those were either given the run-around or rudely given the Obama party line.
America, you need to wake up. If this piece of excrement legislation isn’t good enough for THEM to live by, IT DARN SURE ISN’T GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE REST OF AMERICA.
The wheels are coming off, Mr. Oh-bummer. You are sitting on a powder keg of American unrest while smoking a cigarette. Not very conducive to a long (political) life.
Morning Bell: Obama Admits He’s “Not Familiar” With House Bill
Posted By Conn Carroll On July 21, 2009 @ 9:16 am In Health Care | 302 Comments
- Approximately 103 million people would be covered under the new public plan and, as a consequence, about 83.4 million people would lose their private insurance. This would represent a 48.4 percent reduction in the number of people with private coverage.
- About 88.1 million workers would see their current private, employer-sponsored health plan go away and would be shifted to the public plan.
- Yearly premiums for the typical American with private coverage could go up by as much as $460 per privately-insured person, as a result of increased cost-shifting stemming from a public plan modeled on Medicare.
It is truly frightening that the President of the United States is pressuring Congress in an all-out media blitz  to pass legislation that he flatly admits he has not read and is not familiar with.  President Obama owes it to the American people to stop making promises about what his health plan will or will not do until he has read it, and can properly defend it in public, to his own supporters. Quick Hits:
- Thanks to a steep drop from conservative and moderate Democrats, a plurality of Americans (49%-47%) now disapprove of President Obama’s handling of the economy. 
- The Mayo Clinic  on the House health bill: “Although there are some positive provisions in the current House Tri-Committee bill … the proposed legislation misses the opportunity to help create higher-quality, more affordable health care for patients. In fact, it will do the opposite. … The real losers will be the citizens of the United States.”
- According to Wall Street Bailout watchdog Neil Barofsky, the Obama Treasury Department has refused to give, or seek, answers about the use of bailout funds , while the total bailout commitment of the federal government has risen to $23 trillion. 
- Thanks to Obama’s “sweeping agenda ,” the lobbyists on K Street  are “awash in cash .”
- The Senate health bill gives the Health and Human Services secretary the authority to develop “standards of measuring gender”  — as opposed to using the traditional “male” and “female” categories — in a database of all who apply or participate in government-run or government-supported health care plans.
Filed under: Communism, health care, Marxism, Opressive Government, Socialism | Tagged: disapproval rating, disapprove, Exchange-participating health benefits plan, H.R. 3200, health benefits, health care, insurance, Investors Business Daily, Obama, Obamacare, White House |